Episcopal Cathedral Church of St. Ninian
Richard Walmsley (since 2006)
The choir is a mixed-voice choir of about twenty. It includes choral scholars from nearby Strathallan School.
1850 Robson, 1880 rebuilt and enlarged to 4 manuals Connacher & Ingram, 1949, 1963 rebuilt Rushworth & Dreaper, 1996 rebuilt Edmonstone
4 manuals 51 stops
Pedal 11 stops, choir 9 stops, great 12 stops, swell 12 stops, solo 7 stops
The Very Revd Hunter Farquharson (since 1999)
Bishop of St Andrews, Dunkeld & Dunblane
The Rt Revd David Chillingworth (since )
The cathedral was built from new, beginning in 1849. It was largely financed by the Forbes family and the architect was William Butterfield. He chose the Gothic style for the cathedral using Peterhead granite. Of note are windows designed by Butterfield and made by Alexander Gibbs and the baldacchino above the High Altar.